Need a little Christmas?
Christmas at the Smoky Mountain Opry is a multi-million dollar Christmas production that features flying sugar plum fairies, soaring angels, dancing elves, enchanted reindeer, Jolly ol’ Saint Nick, and most importantly, the celebration of the birth of Christ with the area’s largest living nativity! The incredible cast includes talented singers, dancers, comedians, live animals, and a huge band spotlighting the orchestral sounds of our incredible brass section. Beautiful costumes, incredible special effects and lavish sets round out this first class Christmas experience! So don’t be a Grinch, make plans now to see Christmas at the Smoky Mountain Opry! It’s sure to become a family tradition! It all starts November 1st!
• Area’s Largest Live Band Spotlighting a Brass Section
• Huge Talented Cast of Musicians, Comedians, Singers and Dancers
• Flying Sugar Plum Fairies & Soaring Angels
• Fiber Optic Costumes
• Area’s Largest Living Nativity
• Champion Ice Skaters
• Elves & Toys that Come to Life
• Santa & Live Reindeer
• Lasers & Snow in the Theater